Tuesday, March 22, 2011

once again...

hi! so i'm determined to get drawing. my job seems to have sucked the creative life out of me and it needs to get back here now. before i hang myself or something lol. so yes! i'm pulling up something extremely old that i don't believe i ever posted on my DA just for filler until i get down to business tomorrow after work.



weapons: i dunno anymore this is years old XD. judging by how messy it was before i cleaned up levels in PS i'd say an HB pencil and printer paper though XD.

concept: something old that i'm actually really excited to bring back and redevelop. she's from the same world as the gal in my journal header :P angelic flying mechanical mailwomen? nah.


yay so i'll get drawing and stuff. just wanted to have at least one post here. this sketch is so old it's almost absurd. i will be starting up a new DA as well to go with this blog. i don't want to go all "I'M LEAVING FOR EVER BAW" on everyone since i certainly can't help lurking around DA even while at work. just... moving in new directions again. i keep trying to come back to pixelling but i'm just not into it anymore. i must say the community is just too small and has changed too much. i'll still have the itch every now and then which will probably result in the popping out of a base or two though! well yeah. that wasn't supposed to all come out. so much for short and sweet.

peace i'm out.
<3tash.

1 comment:

  1. My first reaction was, "Oooh! A mecha fairy!" But then I read your description and 'angelic flying mechanical mailwoman' sounds like it would make a MUCH better story. Really like the clothing design, especially how the off-the-shoulder sleeve curves into the bodice-- nice lines! :)

    I've been feeling much the same way about pixeling-- but most of my hesitation comes from the fact that it's so time-consuming and I don't have enough free time to work on art that's not making me money (or I'd be making faster progress on my webcomic). But I've seen a few dollers formatting their pixel work into cross-stitch designs to sell or license and I love that idea. Maybe someday! :)

    ReplyDelete