Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Supply Haul 1

Trip to Curry's! Best art store in Toronto in my opinion. I go in with a list on my pinterest loaded on my phone and spend forever wandering and come out with way more sometimes almost forgetting what I went for. Phew!


- Reeves Watercolour Set (great price!)
- Prismacolor kneaded eraser
- Staedtler Pigment Liners
- Staedtler Mechanical Pencil and two packs of wee lead replacements
- Dynasty "Black and Silver" synthetic burshes two Brights one Round
- Rulers

I have this idea that I want to try which is ink drawings with a wash in vibrant colour behind. So decided watercolours was a must! Painting is scary. I've always been a painstakingly precise contour drawer and would only paint if scanned into photoshop. Traditional is so final you really have to plan first if you fuck up that's it. No undo lol XD. 

<3natasha.

No comments:

Post a Comment