Friday, December 11, 2015

Supply Haul 2

And again! I can't really stop. Always find something else I just must have. I think sketchbooks is a major thing for me I always want more paper like wtf XD!!


- Borden & Riley pen/ink pad <3 (my absolute favorite pad EVER deliciously smooth)
- Canson Watercolor pad
- Artist Quality Sketchbook Robert Bateman, Cover Series (wanted a small one with heavy enough weight for painting)
- Craft tape
- Ceramic palette <3
- Dynasty "Black and Silver" synthetic Bright brush
- Prismacolor Premium marker Warm Grey 30% French Grey 30%
- Koi Watercolour Brush <3this thing!!
- Koi Watercolors Pocket Field Sketch Box

The watercolour brush thing is so cool! So much quicker to have water in the brush you just squeeze out. Very happy with this purchase.

<3natasha.

No comments:

Post a Comment