Sunday, January 31, 2016

Re-Draw - Progress

Just taking a wee break  between colouring lol.

I'm just going to stop and talk about the weather. So far this winter in Toronto it has been a roller coaster which I find really annoying. I can't seem to be comfortable inside or out. While I do control the heat in my new apartment by the boiler/radiator thing, I'm situated on top of BOTH the laundry room and the boiler room of the building. So like.. it's fucking hot. The hardwood floors actually feel warm in some areas. I always have the radiator knobs turned off and it's still like a dry sauna when I come home from being out and I have to open ALL the windows (there's a lot of big windows <3 my new place). So back to the weather. When it's properly winter out this is not a problem and I don't open the windows and it's comfortable. But on the days when it swings up to +5 and +10 celcius, I'm DYING in here sweating my face off and messing up my drawings etc LOL. Like seriously it's January and +8 c right now. THAT IS SPRING OK.

So all that rambling just to say I'm sweating and needed a break from smearing my poor tablet to death...




She's coming along sort of. I'm working on super detailing the hair at the moment as that's my favorite thing to paint. May move on to the face in a few minutes though just so that I like what I'm looking at more. Not a fan of the dead-eyed expression XD.

<3natasha.

p.s. she'll have clothes of some sort and the fish WILL be included :P

No comments:

Post a Comment