Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Re-Draw

Re-drawing something that is now 8 years old as per my deviantart page lol. This old thing is what I'm redoing. I was fairly dissatisfied with that when I submitted it way back it was just a tad lazy. Think I spent most of the time on the fish scales XD. I had this betta fish phase that probably started with a digital dolls contest or something. Oh well on with the fun...



Done in photoshop. This is just the preliminary sketch obviously but she'll get a bit more exciting once I start painting I expect. I have a hard time getting a good facial expression with outlines but once i start painting I tend to be freer with it and can let the character take shape hopefully that happens here!

I'm also painting more large scale nicer mini galaxies for my portfolio working on the last one now they take quiiite a bit of time to get right especially with lighter colours but I'm learning stuff which is cool.

<3natasha.

No comments:

Post a Comment