Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Study - Wheels and Sketches

Messing around more with watercolour but at least I made a wee thing too lol. All of the following was done on one page but I figured I should make the one thing I did look nice and separate. I love the way the thin lines look in the background but I got so impatient that I actually missed some spots XD. Oh well it's really just a sketch playing about as always. :P



- Reeves Watercolour Paint set
- Staedtler Pigment Liners
- Prismacolor Premiere Markers - French Grey 10, 20, and 30%
- Photoshop

The hair and some extra shading on her body was done in photoshop but very little just to add some more depth. I plan to work on some other things but I'm actually finding painting fun now that I'm getting the hang of things :D

<3natasha.

No comments:

Post a Comment