Friday, January 8, 2016

Supply Haul 3

This is the last one I have to stop seriously and actually draw, paint etc lol. I've become an addict. This was stuff I bought to work on gesture/figure/still life drawings as well as a slightly expensive treat to paint with!




- General's Powdered Charcoal
- FW Acrylic Artist's Ink
- Prismacolor Premium Markers French Grey 20 and 10%
- Prismacolor Col-Erase Coloured Pencils Green, Violet, Non-Photo Blue
- Bienfang Bristol pad
- Bienfang Sketch pad
- Straight Razors 

I really wanted this Bienfang brand newsprint pad but when I went to Curry's today for it they didn't have it then I actually read the note on the webpage and it's special order through the stores for now as it's new. DANG. Newsprint would be ideal for my gesture drawings but the regular pads they sell that are just a taped pad of sheets with no solid backing are so huge I feel like I need an easel for it. I want to sit in a chair with it tilted on my lap and there's no way to do that with standard newsprint pads without buying more shit to clip it to ect. Boo. So I bought the Sketch pad instead as it had a picture of a piece of charcoal on it lol. I'm so excited to try the inks as well. 

Regardless I am not allowed to buy anymore supplies. Must fill sketchbooks XD!!!

<3natasha.

No comments:

Post a Comment