Saturday, December 12, 2015

Sketchbook Pages - Koi Watercolour Fun

More playing around because I'm kind of afraid of painting lol. I keep testing it out but not really doing much. I don't want to rip the pages from my little book so these are not scanned but just pictures taken with my phone. Two lady heads and a bunch more swatchy fun! :D



I can't really decide whether I prefer pans or tubes to be honest I feel like mixing colours and doing large scale is probably better with tubes but you waste more product so if you've spent a lot on premium paint that kind of sucks since you don't get much for what you pay. That's what I like about pans I feel like I use every last drop of it but it's more annoying to mix colours scrubbing away at the little thing and then dabbing elsewhere etc. Anyway I'm enjoying the process but need to actually do something and stop messing about I think.

<3natasha.

No comments:

Post a Comment