Thursday, February 11, 2016

Studies - Loomis - Heads

Loomising. It's scary when you realize how long you have to go but I've really been procrastinating on just getting started SOME FUCKING WHERE lol. It's then funny because once I get started I'm like a machine. I get distracted hella easily however with art communities, and youtube videos on the internets. So technically I should be getting way more done than I am but at least I've started something holy cow!

These were drawn in order left to right:

First try:




Second try:





Third try:





- Staedtler Mars Lumograph graphite pencil HB
- Derwent Graphic graphite pencil 4B
- printer paper
- kneaded erasure
- standard vinyl eraser

Unfortunately the set on the second page are not as great until we reach the last three on the far right. And even then the bottom one 3/4 view facing downward is my problem angle so have to keep drawing the shit out of these. Terrible!!! lol

Waaaay more of these to come. I need to make up a training regiment but at the moment I'm working on heads and figures with some gestures sprinkled in. Will probably try to detail out a training regiment and goals in a new post soon.

<3natasha.



No comments:

Post a Comment