Friday, March 4, 2016

Moleskine II

And last update finally lol. Playing around with profile and different hairstyles besides the one I always do. I think I may make this into another re-draw of this character I used to draw called Fweeb Keeper (old drawing, and old drawing two). There's an explanation but don't ask XD.


- Staedtler Mars Lumograph graphite pencil HB
- Moleskine sketchbook 8.5ish x 5"
- kneaded erasure
- standard vinyl eraser

It's not great quality because I don't like to rip pages out of my books so phone pics. I'm inking this now to play with my new Pentel Pocket Brush Pen (droooool). It's such an awesome pen and came with 3 extra cartridges (it bloody well should for $22). However it's probably best for me to use it with bigger projects. It's hard to get tiny with this guy so I still use my wee pigment liners for fine details. So fun I LOVE INKING!!

p.s. this is just a thumbnail the real one will have a body and such lol. The lips are a bit big in proportion to the head and the hair looks like a wig so will definitely be doing more thumbnails of this to get the concept down etc. In the end it most likely will be ink and watercolour on 8.5x11.

No comments:

Post a Comment