Friday, March 4, 2016

Studies - Loomis - Heads III

Hoooo shit more heads. I think my issue with the 3/4 is that I need to shrink down the roundness off the ball once I start to put the details in lol. They're all too wide. Plus I think I need to adjust my centre lines on the faces to go straight down more as they all appear to have their faces off to the side. I'll experiment with that next round. I've made myself a schedule, fixed up a new artsy space which is bright and awesome, and am basically treating this like a full time job as much as possible. No more messing around dammit!!







- Staedtler Mars Lumograph graphite pencil HB
- Staedtler pigment liner 0.3 and 0.1
- printer paper
- kneaded erasure
- standard vinyl eraser

I tend to ink the ones I like haha. Oh well I have lots more studies to come weeee.

<3natasha.

No comments:

Post a Comment